CREATE Webinar - City-scale energy consumption and charging simulation model for public electric buses in Singapore
On Friday 20th November 2020, I gave a webinar about my work as part of the CREATE webinar series.
In this talk, I present the city-scale energy consumption and charging simulation model for public electric buses in Singapore that I have built for my PhD thesis and shows some preliminary results.
- City-scale assessment of stationary energy storage supporting end-station fast charging for different bus-fleet electrification levels
- Developing a Large-Scale Microscopic Model of Electric Public Bus Operation and Charging
- Video: Demonstration of electric public bus operation and charging in CityMoS (December 2018)
- Optimal electric bus charging scheduling for local balancing of fluctuations in PV generation
- Estimation of the energy demand of electric buses based on real-world data for large-scale public transport networks